Day 1 TORONTO - VARADERO
Take an international flight to Cuba with our professional guide. Then will check in the Varadero resort hotel and enjoy the beach.
Day 2 MATANZAS CITY /BELLAMAR CAVE
After breakfast, go to Matanzas, the capital of the Cuban province of Matanzas and built in 1572. Also known as the ancient city of Athens in Cuba. It is a city full of cultural heritage. In history, many famous Cuban artists are from here. After that visit the largest and most famous Bellamar Cave. The caves are full of strange and strange stalactites, crystal clear stalactites come into view, which will make your eyes opener. Then visit the historical highlights of the city centre (the top of the city's highest point, Matanzas, the oldest Catholic church, the city's cultural square and the free market next to it, where the group members can fully experience the local atmosphere of Cuba) and return to the hotel for lunch. Free stay in hotel.
Day 3 VARADERO FREE & FREE TRAVEL
1. Varadero free and free travel (three meal in hotel)
Enjoy all facilities and activities in the hotel and sunshine at the beachside, also enjoy Cuban specialty drinks.
2. Or visit Havana – Parliament - Old Town - Notre Dame - Chinatown - Ancient Castle - Hemingway Bar (OPTIONAL TOUR)
After breakfast, take a tourist bus to Havana, the capital of Cuba, about 149km from Varadero, and start sightseeing in Havana. Visit the old and new towns. The old city: Marro Castle, the cathedral, the handicraft market (Note 1), and visit the famous writer Hemingway’s “Old Man and the Sea”s bar and also try the popular Cuban cocktail “Mojito” by Hemingway. After lunch, continue to visit New Town, Revolution Square, University of Havana, Cuban Parliament Building, Opera House and the streets of the ancient city full of Spanish colors. And have the opportunity to purchase cigars.
Day 4 VARADERO FREE & FREE TRAVEL
Enjoy a variety of hotel facilities and swimming in the Caribbean Sea. These include a large international level swimming pool, spa pools, bar, billiards, fitness room, table tennis, tennis and a variety of free interest group events organized by the hotel.
Day 5 CIENAGA DE ZAPATA - GUAMA - TREASURE LAKE - CROCODILE POOL
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, bus to the Sabata Marshes National Park, after that go to Guama, then take the speedboat across the jungle-covered Lake Treasure, then arrive Taino Town and visits the ancient Indian village and has the opportunity to watch the tribal-style weddings and welcoming ceremonies. The great sight is a lot of small water inn in the Island. Enjoy a traditional Cuban farmhouse meals (pay by yourself) in the original and natural charming tribal area. In the afternoon, head to Cuba's most famous crocodile farm to watch the fierce character of the crocodile and take a photo with the small crocodile. In the evening, return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy all kinds of entertainment.
Day 6 VARADERO
1. Varadero free and free travel (three meal in hotel)
Enjoy all facilities and activities in the hotel and/or at the beachside, also enjoy Cuban specialty drinks.
2. Varadero - Caribbean (Coral Island, Fragrance Bay) (OPTIONAL TOUR)
After breakfast, a luxury yacht will be arranged for you to enjoy the famous Caribbean island of Coral Island. Everyone is free to use the equipment on board, such as goggles, suction pipe, pedals, etc., half a kilometer offshore, the captain leads to sneak into the sea to enjoy the coral reef wonders, or capture the fresh raw lobster and all kinds of seafood, and instant cooking on board, good experience in life. Enjoys sigh blue water of the Coral Island and take a stroll along the beach to enjoy a variety of beautiful shells, such as the wonderful world. You can choose to return the hotel in the afternoon and enjoy the various entertainment facilities by the hotel. Dinner at the hotel and enjoy the special night performances.
Day 7 VARADERO CITY TOUR WITH CARRIAGE OR ANTIQUE CAR - FLEA MARKET
City tour in Varadero by either carriage or antique car, and then ahead to local Flea market, and enjoy the fun of shopping.
Day 8 AIRPORT - TORONTO
After breakfast, transfer to airport, shopping in the airport duty free store and flight back.
Or Call 905-948-8838
Toronto Departure :
DEPARTURE DATE /PRICE (TWIN ROOM/PERSON)
DEC.05,2021 / CAD1186.50
DEC.18,2021 / CAD1786.50
JAN.15,2022 / CAD1386.50
JAN.22,2022 / CAD1436.50
JAN.29,2022 / CAD1486.50
FEB.05,2022 / CAD1586.50
FEB,12,2022 / CAD1586.50
FEB.19,2022 / CAD1586.50
FEB.26,2022 / CAD1586.50
MAR.05,2022 / CAD1686.50
MAR.12,2022 / CAD1986.50
MAR.19,2022 / CAD1686.50
Limited Time Offer
Recommended Optional Program
1.Havana 1 Day Tour (Lunch included) (Adult USD90/ Child below 12 year of age USD85)
2.Cruise in Caribbean Sea (Lobster for each person) (Adult USD90/ Child below 12 year of age USD85)
**Due to unforeseen weather conditions, refund $10 /person if this program has been cancelled
**Prices for the above are all USD, mandatory optional program MUST pay when booking is confirmed
Prices cover :
- International flight ticket from Toronto to Varadero, Cuba and return (airport tax included)
- Stay 5 stars hotel, all inclusive (including meals, drinks and all taxes)
- FREE COVID-19 Travel Insurance offer if booking apply on or before Dec 31， 2021 (Departure before April 2022)
Prices not cover :
- Related pathological examination and result fees stipulated by the government.
- Optional tours
- Gratuity for tour guide and driver USD120.00/person, Cuba entry card fee USD25.00/person.
- All children under 2 years old cost a total of CAD150 + gratuity USD120
- Travel insurance (special required by Cuba government)
- Passport should be valid at least 6 months before the departure date. NO Visa is required for Canada/China/Hong Kong's passport.
- Christmas, New Year or March break - High season additional charges may apply.
- If you are refused entry due to documents or other reasons, it is irrelevant to the company and may not request a refund or transfer.
- Once the tour has been confirmed, no changes can be made including the number of delegations, departure date, name of the visitor, etc.
- All fees for mandatory optional program (item 1-3) and Cuban Entry Card fee need to be paid when the booking is confirmed.
- After the reservation on the website is successful, Tai Pan CSR will contact and confirm the order within 2 working days. Please ensure to leave a valid contact information
- You are required to provide a valid travel document (passport) once the booking is confirmed.
- The Cuban government stipulates that every inbound passenger must have a valid COVID-19 medical insurance certificate.
- The Cuban government required each visitor to hold valid medical insurance certification.
- Departure requirement (minimum 10 person), Chinese tour leader is accommodated for entire trip.
- Due to the irregular opening hour of the handicraft market, shopping will be arranged during the opening period. If the market is closed, visit can only be arranged outside the market.
Please contact Tai Pan Customer Service Centre directly for further details and inquiries.